Re: eddie vedder

> "I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
> Eddie Vedder

What a simple-minded, un-educated moron. The only truth in this situation is that Eddie Vedder doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Let him debate someone on live TV, like O'Reilly, and we'll see how he fares. At least Mike Farrell and Janine Garofalo have the balls to go on TV and radio with those they disagree with and argue ideas. Eddie takes a cheap shot on stage when no one else can respond. What a coward. Again, a person showing off his ignorance for all the world to see.
Are you talking about the quote above? It appears to be legitimate artistic expression to me. Regarding debates, I'd love to see Eddie on TV, and it would likely provide some publicity for the tour. Why don't you email and suggest it? :)

keets

keets