Re: MC's utter brainlessness

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:24:23 -0400, "Kevin O'Neal"
<kevinandt@gmavt.net> wrote:

>Isn't Fox the only network "news" organization that comes right out and
>*admits* to being a conservative source?

Nope. They've *never* said that.

>I think the demographics of their viewers would support this.  Their
>staffing definitely does.

Really? How many other cable news networks have so many people from
both sides with their own shows, as regular guest contributors, etc.?

When did Greta Van Sustern, Geraldo Rivera, Alan Colmes, Eleanor
Clift, Ellen Ratner, Juan Williams, Mara Liasson, etc., become
conservatives?

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org