From: <Sroundtable@aol.com>
To: <TheWho@igtc.com>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 7:03 AM
Subject: first Who song-love

> > > Anyone else have any fond memories of the first Who song
> > that made you
> > > want more?  And more?  And more?  And more?......
>
> I'd have to say the Overture.  It wasn't the first Who song I ever heard.
When I was 11 I went to camp and someone in the cabin was a Who fan and
blared Magic Bus and My Generation relentlessly, so I actually hated them at
first.  At the time I was into Earth Wind and Fire and the Jacksons.  Saw a
high school production of Tommy and was hooked after the Overture.  Bought
the movie soundtrack from Tommy the next week.