Re: pinball embarrassment

<<Incidentally, it answers another question from a
while back about ICSFM (#9) being the highest charting
Who single ever in the U.S.  Actually, PW reached #5
in the USA according to 30 yrs max r&b, making it the
highest.  ICSFM was tied for second with one or two
others.>>

I just finished my two-year anniversary with the boxed
set this afternoon and am going to type all three days
of comments and observations onto the Who reviews and
anniversaries part of my website.  This year one of my
many comments was about how 4 songs in the timeline
have incorrect chart positions listed, yet in the back
with all of the release dates and stuff, the correct
info is given.  They listed the wrong chart positions
in the US for "WGFA," "Squeeze Box," and "YBYB" too.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
Welcome to My World:
Main Page:  http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl