comments on demo of Success Story?

I sent a number of people from the list mp3 copies of our studio version of this Who/Entwistle classic.  Any criticism?  Praise? etc....  Comments on the computer effect I had to use on "I'm your fairy manager"?  Is no news good news, or is it that people don't want to hurt my feelings?  If you don't like it, I can take it.  I won't consider it a "personal attack" or anything if you make legit comments (:  For example, I didn't send Pinball Wizard because I find my vocals flat in the opening lines of verses 1 and 2.  I'll send that one to anyone who wants it, tho.

Mc