jimmy's end in quad

> Or did the entire *movement* let him down? Is he rejecting Mod altogether?
>
> I lean towards the theory that Jimmy's *friends* are the ones who are let-
> ting him down; not the Mod movement itself, or the Mod
> philosophy.

I think "I've Had Enough" answers that question.  To me, it seems that he has had enough of almost everything the Mods brought to his life.  Hell, look at what the guy he used to "follow back in 63" had become.  This is why he wants Love to Reign over him, because he was unable to get it through his family or from the Mods or the girl he "used to love."

Mc