Re: Jimmy's Breakdown - Who's Responsible?

> ....and Jimmy eventually saw her (Steph) for what she was.

Yeah, a "slag."  ;-)

But it wasn't just Steph.  Remember the look of joy on Jimmy's face
(obviously we're now talking about the movie version) when he turns
that corner & sees the Ace Face's scooter parked outside that hotel.

You can just imagine what was going through Jimmy's mind, "Fuck Steph
& all my 'mates' back home.  *This* is what I'm talking about.  The
Ace Face knows what I'm talking about.  The Ace Face won't let me down."

And then....BAM!  Here comes the Ace Face, aka The Bellboy.  Jimmy's
ideals & hopes now shattered beyond repair.

It's one thing to be alone.  That's bad.  It's another thing to be a
part of a large social group & yet *still* feel alone.  That's a recipe
for mental disaster.

- SCHRADE in Akron