Goin'....MOBILE!

>From: "Jim M" petenotped@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Acquiring Mobility...............
>
 >I mean, he's talking about a camper. That's where he's making his "toast
and tea". When he says he can "make it on the road", he means....well, never
mind. >"Invite in people that we meet", it all makes sense now.

Man, this song was a staple for us on *every* road trip.  In high school,
driving to the coast from the Washington DC area, I could swear every car
was playing it along route 50.  Late at night, the party winding
down......"Hey, let's hit the beach!"....In popped Going Mobile, and 'the
kids' were off!  3 hours later, fighting to stave off hangover, we'd arrive.

Later, and I encourage *everyone* to do this at some time, my wife (then
girlfriend) and I would take her dad's "project van" (one of those big-butt
long vans), cover all the windows (well, most), throw a mattress, cooler,
lawn chairs, dog and any other creature comforts in back,....boards on
top....and head to The Outerbanks of NC.
We'd just pull into the Nags Head Woods, and sleep.  Pull up to the Hatteras
Lighthouse, and ....beach.  Pull up to Buba's Bar-B-Q and......Bar-B-Q.

....the world's my home........WHEN I'M MOBILE!

The whole spirit of the song is life.

Mark!  You need a road trip!
Kevin in VT