From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt@gmavt.net>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Subject: Tommy's weak points etc. Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:33:36 -0500

>From: Zenswhen
>Subject: Re: Tommy's weak points etc.
>
>For me, the weakest WN track always has been and remains Going Mobile. It's
just too loose and unruly compared to the rest of the songs. I'm also
bothered by >the "Beep beep." It just seems a little trite (again) compared
to the rest of the album. The demo, on the other hand, is pretty great.

Oh man!
Going Mobile?
Come on!
One of my *favorites*!

Brilliant guitar work, drums a go-go, and Pete's pure and easy voice?
Come on!

Not to mention great descriptions, high level of human motivation, blatant
rebellion, freedom, and when you get down to it really the quintessential
essence of hippies everywhere!
And, don't forget the toast and tee!
Beep-beep! Hee-Hee!

Just killer.

Oh Mark, where have you gone?

I'd have to agree with Lew about MW.
I like the song, but it really doesn't fit.

>Just like a schoolgirl.

<coffee spit> Bracing for response from women everywhere! Mc included!
Bahahahah! ;-)
Another joke!
Come on, I was kidding!
It....was.....funny!
Oh, come on!

Ok, I've dropped my drawers. Give me a spank and get it over with!
Come on! It's right there for ya!
Smack away!

Nice point though.

Kevin in VT