Re: What's going on with Roger's voice?

From: Sroundtable@aol.com

AEB said he was awesome in Irvine at the start of the final leg.

*mc* is correct.................

Yes, I have a GREATLY renewed appreciation and respect for
Roger's singing abilities as a result of this tour.

This is going to be a bold statement, and a statement that
is purely based on opinion, but...........

[I have yet to receive the ENCORE BOOTLEG official CD of the
Irvine 9/15/02 show, still waiting, but do have an audience
boot..flawed, yet so so so wonderful...thank you....you know
who-> you are...uh....who-> are you]

{as well as a boot of TheHollywoodBowl 7/1/02}

I will tell you this:

IRVINE September 15, 2002 *IS* _the_ MOST EXCITING "Live"
recording and performance by TheWho-> that I have EVER
heard with the exception of "LIVE AT LEEDS.

Stunning, amazing, vicious, vital, borderline out of control
at times, screeching & screaming guitars, bombastic drums,
wonderful bass, and the incredible talents and vocal stylings
of one Roger Daltrey.

AWESOME INDEED!

~!~AnEnglishBoy~!~