What's going on with Roger's voice?

This is the third or fourth review that has had Roger struggling vocally, after many reviews early in the tour that had him in peak form.  I witnessed the west coast gigs to open the tour, and despite Sacramento, he was flat incredible.  In NYC he sounded wonderful, too (both nights).  AEB said he was awesome in Irvine at the start of the final leg.    Maybe that thin, dry Denver air did him in, but in Dallas his voice seemed to recover for the latter 3rd of the show and sounded as good as ever.  I guess combining the Denver air with the HOB in Chicago smokiness took its toll.  I hope some rest will have Daltrey in top shape if and when they try to record new material.

mc