Idol Worship, Leaves start falling..., Boston II Chronicles

Hello,

Idol Worship:

Just listening to the MSG Quad show (now on CD - thanks again Magik).

In particular, Sea and Sand is really performed well except for
Billy Idol and his occasionally butchering of the lyrics.  I can understand
that you might forget some lines here and there, but when you miss
the easy rhymes like "I ride a GS scooter with my hair cut [short]...
I wear my wartime coat in the wind and sleet".  The word is "NEAT", not
"short".  NEAT, NEAT, NEAT!   He must have been playing around with
Pete on this.

In Bellboy, he goes on to mangle "It's not flown like a [badge]".
The word is FLAG, not badge.  Badges don't fly (as in flown).
I really like his performance otherwise, but this lyric issue just
seems to get on my nerves.

What a punk this guy is! :P

Leaves start falling:

I'm driving my 8 1/2 year old son Jason to choir practice this morning and
he's feeling left out because he's not on the bus with his sister, and it's
a Monday, and he had to get up extra early this morning.  He's mildly
bummed out.   There is some heavy dew on the car, and a briskness in the
still morning air.   As we drive along, I pop in Quad.

"I'm One" is now playing.    As the "Leaves start falling,
come down is calling" is sung, Jason says.  "This is a good song dad".
What a great way to start the week.

Quad is chicken soup for the soul!

Boston II:

I really enjoyed the tidbits from the Boston II show.  I wish I could
have been there, and almost was.   I had to do the responsible thing
in my case, but it was tough not just jumping in the car on Friday
morning.

Magik what did you say that got Roger knickers in a twist?

I'm also curious as to how Jeff was able to get safe passage to
the front row - what with his big ass and all? :)

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.