Re: Drugs & RnR = Boston II

Kevin said:

This is what has been bugging me for a while.  Why would a man, on the eve
of doing what in this world was the greatest
thing for him to do, a thing that he enjoyed more than any other thing in
the world...why would such a man be feeling so bad that he would be willing
to take such a risk.

Kevin, I don't think John knew the consequences.  I liken it to my future
mother in law who's had a mild heart attack in her 50's, but still continues
to smoke.  I wouldn't consider her suicidal, but I do question her judgment
and wishes she'd quit.  I'm sure John's loved ones told him the same thing.

And yes, I think Billy really pissed off both Pete and Rog!

Rick in Maine

---