Beards "And another thing... "

>Subject: And another thing...
>From: Keithjmoon70
>
>Why did no one post that Pete said  "The Who will return?"

We missed it (Me, my buddy Jess, and Jeff)!
We were still wandering into the venue when they hit the stage.

>I have been waiting all summer to hear these words!

I hear ya, but I'll believe it when I see/hear it.
(Oooooo, I'm such a poo-poo'er ;-)

>I looked at the Mansfield pictures and in some Pete has a beard growing and
>some he doesn't.  Did he shave during the show?!

Yeah, that silver scruff tends to blend in with certain lighting.
I always try and hit shows with 3-4 days of scruff.
Time to be a soldier 13 again.

Kevin in VT