Pete's new book

A little note popping up in Publishing News Online. I
assume this is about "The Boy Who Heard Music":

[Paragraph 3: Philippa] Harrison -- who has recently
worked with a number of Victor clients, including Anne
Robinson and Will Hutton, both published by Time
Warner, and who is currently engaged on forthcoming
books from Andrew Marr (Macmillan) and Ranulph Fiennes
(Hodder), as well as what Victor describes as "an
unusual blend of memoir and fiction from Pete
Townshend"  emphasised to PN that "I definitely dont
want to be an agent". That was her response to
Victors suggestion, made over lunch, that she join
the company. "When I explained what I had in mind she
was immediately interested but suggested we try it out
first."

Full story online at:
http://www.publishingnews.co.uk/pn/pno%5Fnews8%2Easp?

=====