Re: List of Favs.

From: SicilianMother@aol.com

How would you rate your top fav Who Albums?

Me?  It changes every few years............but currently here is my list:

1.  Quadrophenia
2.  Who by Numbers (many will disagree, but at the time I got that album, I
was going through a lot and it still, after many years, has a powerful
impact.
3.  Who's Next

AEB's in this order (studio albums):

Quadrophenia
My Generation
TheWho->SellOut
TheWho->ByNumbers
Tommy

Townsend's top 3?

1. Empty Glass
2. White City
3. Iron Man (same reason as given for Who by Numbers) This is not a good one
in some fan's opinion, but I personally think Townsend did a great job, a lot
of theatrical songs that I would have loved to see performed on stage, being
from a musical theatre background.

AEB's in this order:

The Lifehouse Chronicals
Psychoderelict
Who-> Came First
Empty Glass
ATBCHChineseEyes

Roger's solo

1. Ride a Rock horse
2. The one with "Under a Raging Moon"
3. One of the boys

AEB's in this order:

Daltrey
Ride A Rock Horse
(I honestly **need** to re-listen/re-think Roger's albums)

John's
1.  Smash your head against the wall
2.  Too late the hero.

AEB's in this order:

SYHATWall (a great great record)
Whistle Rhymes (a great record with Frampton's better playing)
Rigor Mortis
Mad Dog
Too Late the Hero

Keith
Never got his solo..........heard it sucked, but I would have cherished it
anyhow!

Buy a copy on LP if possible (they can still be found) or CD,
it's the only way to fully appreciate both sides of the moon.

~AEB~