List of Favs.

<Yes, you deserve much much better and more!!!!>

Dear AEB,

Thank you and I agree.............I think I need to go on e-bay or Barnes and
Noble, to see if I can pick up some Who nuggets for CHEAP!  There was a time
when cost of was never an issue.  But, I am temporarily.....broke.  But, the
money spent, is well worth the enjoyment I get from watching them.  TKAA is a
gem.  Plus, ANYTHING that has Keith Moon's lunacy in it is at the top of the
list.........

How would you rate your top fav Who Albums?

Me?  It changes every few years............but currently here is my list:

1.  Quadrophenia
2.  Who by Numbers (many will disagree, but at the time I got that album, I
was going through a lot and it still, after many years, has a powerful
impact.
3.  Who's Next

Townsend's top 3?

1. Empty Glass
2.  White City
3.  Iron Man (same reason as given for Who by Numbers) This is not a good one
in some fan's opinion, but I personally think Townsend did a great job, a lot
of theatrical songs that I would have loved to see performed on stage, being
from a musical theatre background.

Roger's solo

1. Ride a Rock horse
2. The one with "Under a Raging Moon"
3. One of the boys

John's
1.  Smash your head against the wall
2.  Too late the hero.

Keith
Never got his solo..........heard it sucked, but I would have cherished it
anyhow!

Sincerely,
Johannah