Re: Pissy Roger

You really had to be there to understand it, but Magik was asking them to
play some Rolling Stones tunes.  It wasn't so much what he was saying, but
how he was saying it and the timing.  Pete was trying to intro TKAA (where
he talks about John).  Magik was directly in front of Roger, so Roger could
hear him better.  Roger was being protective of Pete.  Pete just tossed a
nasty glance or two with follow-up smile, a few sharp comments and continued
with the show.  It is very hard to describe.

I was in a perfect position to see the facial expressions and body language
that they pointed toward Magik.  I guess y'all will have to trust me. ;-)

It's fun to have you here, Joanna :-)

Jeff