Re: Age, Luck, & the many faces of death

> Well, I don't know if I'd blame drugs for Keith's death.
> Does one count perscription drugs as "drugs?"

Remember, I said drugs *& alcohol.*  Not just drugs.  And
I don't know if I'd call 14 years of heavy boozing & pill-
popping "accidental."  If Moon hadn't been a chronic alcohol-
ic, he wouldn't have needed the pills to help control it.
And if he didn't need the pills, he wouldn't have overdosed.
And if he wouldn't have overdosed, the '89 reunion tour
would've been *much* more enjoyable!  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron