Re: breaking a string

Well, someone has been paying close attention to my posts about "Who Are They." It's my old pal. So how ya been? Enjoyed your posts about the Irvine show. Glad to see you're upbeat about what the Who is doing post-Ox, even if you are not really over it, as many of us will never be.

mc

Not really over *what?*

Hey, you're in Nawlyns, it's gotta be 1-2:30 am there,
don't you work tomorrow? Get some sleep, gotta take
care of those vocal c_h_ords ;-)

Yeah, I am upbeat, and lacking the cynicism of earlier
in the year, largely due to Daltrey's new found, IMO,
confidence, Pete's ungodly powerful playing, and, shit,
it's what you do when there is such an incredible
tragedy as John's death, right?

Were you at Irvine? You originally had tix for that one, right?

I was, damn fuckin' indeed impressed by _ALL_ of the guys
onstage at Irvine (not counting the first act).

Later,

AEB~