Not Mc's Fault

>>(Kevin's reply to Mc's post) Just when these two have found a way to
co-exist...

>>...Isn't that troll like?

>(Mark's reply) I'd say so. Why do you think I associate the two (Jim and
Mc)?

Unfortunately no Kevin.  I was wrong.  I WAS trying to co-exist but Mark
ONCE AGAIN proves that he's a rotten piece of shit who cannot and will not
stop fucking with me.  He cries like the puss he is, that he was attacked
and only comments when attacked, but this latest infantile dig was strictly
his doing.  Just like this entire odyssey has been by his own design.

Don't blame Mc.  As I said yesterday, his question would not have been
volatile if neither one of us (Mark or myself) took the bait.  I backed off,
but Mark did not - would not.  I tried and tried to stay away from this
freak, but he won't leave me be.  Mark, you want a fight, you got one, you
fuck.  No, it's not Mc's fault, it's Mark's and always has been.

Goddammit, I just want to listen and discuss The Who, not this.  Remember
once and for all those of you who have asked for the fighting to stop - Mark
won't let this die.  How much am I supposed to take?  If it were you, and
every time you opened your email you had some kind of toxic vomit spewed
about you, what would you do?  If I'm a "troll" so be it.  At least I'm not
a hypocritical lying sack of rat shit like Mark.

Jim