Re: The way you want it to be, I guess

Bizarre. Roger Daltrey debates Mark Leaman on IGTC this morning.

Jeff:

Yes, it's bizarre that you would see it that way. I was merely agreeing with Scott and adding a bit of my opinion to it. You know, discussion list and all. As for Daltrey, I would remind you of this, from Dave Marsh: (about the band post-Moon) "What remained was still an exceptional Rock band but not anybody's standard bearer. Roger Daltrey got his wish." See, Roger's wish is not MY wish. I like the standard bearer thing...that's why *I* am a Who fan. Others have other reasons, I suppose. That's not my concern. Roger can go out with an orchestra and do Who songs...I can avoid it because I don't like this music being diluted.

Get this, that's just the way it is
It's the way it is

Why not just quote Doris Day: "Que Sera Sera/Whatever will be, will be." Same thing.

But wait, I have some lyrics for you, too:

"If I told you what it takes to reach the highest high/You'd laugh and say nothing's that simple/But you've been told many times before/Messiah's pointed to the door/No one had the guts to leave the temple..."

Not really "no one." I have the guts. I'm an activist. I'm not going to just lie down and accept something that I don't like. I know that goes against the grain these days, and I'm not a good little Bush America soldier and all that, but I guess that's just the way I am.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML