Re: Recent Daltrey Interview

This great new Pete solo album will be, probably, The
Boy Who Heard Music, and it will be solo mainly
because Roger Daltrey didn't wanna support it as a
full Who's project. He was, at that time, and he is,
by now, deeply fearing that a conceptual work would be
misundestood by the audience and became a great
fiasco. He prefered, at that time, and prefers, by
now, back up a soft production, kinda By Numbers #2,
and joined the group to record a couple of songs. IMO
Pete joints him as a courtesy act, but inside he was
quite disappointed, even accusing him of be not
supportive when he announced the project on his site.
I continue with my humble opinion, The Boy Who Heard
Music fits well as a Who's project, double CD, rock
opera, very pretentious, the press beating, the
die-harders in nirvana, and the world collapsing...
Is there a better scenario?

> I don't think we've heard Roger say this ever......
>
>  "Pete and I have had no discussions of anything.
We're trying to get
> through this tour best we can, one day at a
> time,
>  and make sure the shows are great," he said. "We're
playing it as
> though
> the band ends in Toronto on Sept. 28."
>
> A far cry from the rumors posted on pt.com and also
the manager interview
> after Detroit.
>
> And the following is some insight on what may be
guiding their future
> decisions:
>
> "It's the days off that are hard. I did speak to
Pete about that, and
> he
> finds it the same, that the days off are
> killing
>  him."
>
> I think what we're going to see is a great new Pete
solo album.

> Kevin in VT

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tudo para criar o seu site: ferramentas faceis de usar, espago de sobra e acesssrios.
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/