Re: Vegas..., Fortune Magazine

AEB ranted thusly and Kevin O'Neal agreed:

>Fuck Las Vegas!

I AGREEEEEEE so much with this whole sentiment.

The place is so inorganic it makes my skin crawl.
The whole place stinks from the time you get off
a plane and hear that fucked up sound that's supposed
to make you feel like a winner until the time you
leave.

If I never go there again it will be too soon.

Anywho, Mick and Keith are on the cover of Fortune Magazine
for September.  The article focuses on their business
success.  Only 1 Who mention, but it discusses their
touring, merchandizing, and recording business models somewhat.

I think the Who really missed out on cashing in, and had
the material, momentum, and stage performances to be the
best (business success wise) but the personality conflicts
prevented it.  In essence - Pete's ego.  I am in no way
faulting him for having an ego.   On the contrary, I adore his ego.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.