Tie dye Vegas, bootlegs, and Jeff's Arse!

>From: Kimberly Thompson <lomara@earthlink.net>
>Subject: Tie dye Tour shirts
>
>For those of you like me who can't really afford to spend $60 on the
>cool LiquidBlue tie-dye shirt at the shows, here's a link to buy it
>online for a lot less.

FUCK!
Hate when that happens (yes, I laid out $ for the t at the show).
Sorry Scott.  ;-)

>There are other cool Who shirts there too

Yes there are!
<homer voice> MmmM-m-m, Who tie-dye shirts..........

>From: "An English Boy" <peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Vegas Lounge Act
>
>AEB ranted thusly:

And a great and accurate rant is was!

>>Fuck Las Vegas!
>
>Please do!

Only with a triple-ply condom!!!!
And then you'd have to pay *me*!

>From: Anna Mormack <carrieanne79@yahoo.com>
>Subject: bootlegs
>
>Today at the record store there were about 15 Who
>bootlegs in the new arrivals section.

Interesting....
I spotted all sorts of live bootlegs yesterday from late 2000 and early 2002
tour shows.
Fuzzy art work and all.

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@adelphia.net>
>Subject: Re: Boston Pre-Show
>
>Schrade said:
>>> My plans are not at all firm.
>>Neither is your arse!
>
>Someone help me out here.  Either my sense humor is dead, or that was lame.
>Anyone?

Laughed my ASS off!
Coffee in the nose and the whole nine yards!

You're numb boy, you're numb.

Kevin in VT