-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com] Em nome de Anna
Mormack
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2002 15:34
Para: TheWho@igtc.com
Assunto: bootlegs

Today at the record store there were about 15 Who
bootlegs in the new arrivals section.  I got one of
the Pete solo ones, 'Rough Boy,' and one from 5 April
1968 at the Fillmore East.  Is the latter the famous
Fillmore show that everyone talks about?  The sound is
pretty good on the latter; they also had bootlegs of
Swansea, Toronto in '82, Woodstock, and a whole bunch
of others.
Anna
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com