Irvine!!!

Holy fucking shit, that was a show!!! I thought they were having some kind of problem with the bass.  No way!!  It was SHIT HOT and FUCKING HUGE!!!  I was on a business trip to LA and thought I'd take a chance and pick up a ticket in the parking lot and it was WELL worth my trouble.  That bass was a WALL of sound!  Is Simon playing bass, too?  This is the one you've gotta have on cd!!

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup