The Boy Who Heard Music

I don't know why Roger Daltrey didn't wanna support
the Townshend's project, The Boy Who Heard Music, but
I think that that would fit perfectly as a new album,
very pretentious and conceptual as The Who is by
nature. Maybe this project could impact the same as
The Wall of Pink Floyd. Who knows? Maybe this would be
a great failure. Who cares? For a group that goes to
Las Vegas, as a fat Presley-type, very decadent,
another failure is tottaly irrelevant. All I know is
that I wanna a Boy who heard loud music, very
hard&heavy, full of power chords and no end jams.
Please Roger Daltrey, confine yourself in singing,
that is what you do very well, and let Pete dreams,
freely and with total support.

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tudo para criar o seu site: ferramentas faceis de usar, espago de sobra e acesssrios.
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/