Re: A little Who game

> I like the "We're friendlier than we look" comment!

Yeah, I got a kick out of that one too. I bet Jim did too! ;)

Jon & Kevin:

The funny thing is I had written that, had the photo, before this dispute. It did amuse me while Jim was calling me "Felix Unger" to think he had no idea what I look like but of course, that's why it didn't offend me. I just wanted to lighten the mood on the site; more than anything else it was a "comment" on my partner using a pretty young girl as "staff" when she's not.

Mark, you haven't sent me an offlist email since last year

Jim:

Yeah, and it was a waste of my time...as I said. You think you just started this recently??? I don't have time to waste repeating myself.

But, I asked you to respond to the offer of truce and you still haven't.

And yet you force me to repeat myself. For yet another weary time: all you have to do is stop attacking my posts. That's what started it, and that's the only way to end it. How many times must I say it? I've never attacked you over something you said to someone else (or an independent post either), and I'm not about to start now. You leave me alone and it's all over.

don't want to be "attacked" then stop mentioning me and you won't be.

I didn't mention you but ONE of the times. The others were entirely your creation.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines