Damned Who

>From: ACLGC
>Subject: Damned Who
>
>>Funny, since Zep stopped at the death of Bone-man, it
>>seems that Zep is now
>>clearly in 3rd place, with The Who falling down into
>>the double digits.
>
>You are wrong.

No I'm not.  :-p

>Zep was in 3rd place even before Bone's
>death -

Says you!

>they catched the press and the audience with
>their so-called heavy rock (the fathers of heavy metal
>and so on)

They catched the press by using strong arm tactics by their manager, and by
copying The Who!

>and that is the end of the story.

Hey!  The story ends when *I* say it ends.

>To me, The Who is kinda damned, type You have invented
>rock'n'roll, hard rock, punk rock, prog rock, you are
>true masters, but you never will received the credits
>by that - f*ck you, insolent bastards!

So igtc'ers, is this guy a troll?  :-)
He comes to us, and refers to us as "you", so obviously not including
himself, and then calls us bastards!
I mean, what the fuck?!
And, AND I SAY AND....he's a fucking Zep fan!

The only fucking problem I have with him though, is that he's right!
We don't get the credit.
And thus, we are primed to get completely and udder-ly (hey, I'm from VT)
flogged by the press if "we" do a new album. :-D

Kevin in VT
(two Weiss Biers and Bob, and I'm headin' to bed ;-)