Re: Is this the last tour?

 Mike S. in MI:  "I was wondering if some fellow posters have some new info,
or what.  Has anyone heard anything to contradict the post-Detroit-show
interview?"

I've heard two people that have heard similar things that were mentioned in
the Detroit interview.  The latest (and extremely flimsy) rumor is that
Steve Albini has been contracted to record with The Who in December @ Abbey
Road studios.  I expect to be called on this, so I'll not claim any first
hand knowledge.  I saw some postings on pt.com and theshout.net from people
in Chicago (where Albini has a studio) that the wheels are still in motion
to record.

This is why (in my humble little opinion) it is a good thing that we are
discussing how we feel about the continuation of The Who vs. honoring the
dead and the 'legacy'.  Yes, I trolled to start the discussion.  I am sorry
that personal conflicts were brought out into public view and for the hand
that I had in that.  Tensions are running high.

It does seem to me that when John died there was a huge rift that opened up
amongst Who-heads.  I don't expect that it will be repaired any time soon
:-(

Welcome Mike and keep coming back!

Jeff

PS.  I think a troll is a monster as described by Jim S.
Trolling is a method of fishing that is analogous to a chat technique that I
(and others) use all the time.  As we've seen, we all have a different
understanding of the term.