Update on the stereo A Quick One and news about Who's Next

Just a quick FYI. I'm told that two people (so far) have ordered A Quick One from Amazon.com and gotten the new stereo version (listed on the site as $12). The first run was released without any info that it was a newer version (nor did either of these have them), but currently MCA is putting a sticker on them to alert the buyer. So you might want to throw the dice and see what you get, or you may want to wait until you see the sticker. I'm waiting, but I have an excellent version already. Another choice might be to order it from your local music store and specify that you want the stereo version.

Also it seems MCA is preparing a deluxe Who's Next, a double set like the latest Live At Leeds and My Generation. I have information other than that. Insiders are also telling me MCA is "very interested" in releasing more rarities collections. So that's good news, something to look forward to.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines