MARK!!! I'm hurt

In a message dated 9/12/2002 12:56:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> ML  "Jim is just a troll of the Mc type, doing his damnest to destroy this
> list."

Mark, I thought you and I were solid.  We had aan argument over GWB, but have
had nothing but friendly correspondence since... now you call me a troll????
What gives? I thought ur feud was with Jim?  You have sent me a number of
e-mails off list which have seemed cordial.  I don't undertand.

mc