Colorado Ticket - CHEAP

OK..cheap is a relative term...however I need to sell this ticket and
surprisingly, ticket agencies nor e-bay was helpful. It is a great seat for
the 9/19 show at Fiddler's green...section 103, row LL, seat 112.  About 20
rows from the stage on the left side.  I am in Arizona and am going to the
Vegas show, so if anyone wants this 173.00 ticket for 100.00 or knows
someone...contact me now, privately on e-mail so I can send it to you
before this weekend or very early on Monday.

That is right, I said 100.00...

Thanks..Greg

nostems@compuserve.com