new Roger TV advert

Just noticed this morning before I left the house a tv advert with Roger for either
(apologies for lack of clarity here)
employment retraining OR british army etc...

it was screened on Sky News here in Ireland (presumably UK too)

starts in a dark alley and you see the shadow of roger walking towards you talking about "in my generation...." while some grunge type plays a guitar(badly)
Then light shines on rogers face as he talks about training and learning new skills
Roger looks over at grunge head and retunes his guitar
at the end they both leap in the air to My Generation

great ad - i just need to see it again to see what its for!!

as a by-the-way - anyone know if UK shows are planned this year??