end of the tour

Pete and Roger have proved that they are more than half of the band. Their backs were against the wall and they came through BIG. To be honest, I like the 2002 tour better than the 2000 tour. It is more intense and Zak is far superior. Roger is better, Pete is better, Pete wants to be there and Pino sounds fabulous when you can hear him. On the Detroit Encore CD he blew me away.
TJ, I guess it's time to ask--did the tour suit you?  Did they ram it home?

:)
keets