time to return...short hiatus...Who cover band

I have sufficiently settled down and am coming out of lurk.  It was a good move for me.  Anyway, what has really brought me back is the rush I got tonite as my embryonic Who cover band had its first practice tonite.  What a fuckin rush to hear the chords of I Can't Explain and actually get to sing the song.  We have a very good drummer, which makes all the difference.  It has given me a shot of adrenaline.  The bass player gets added in tomorrow, hopefully.  The guitarist sounded pretty good, as well.  The name of our band is Who Are They.  It was going to be Who Are You, but the guitarist asked me one day, "What is the band's name again?  Who are They?"  So we kept it.  We might change it to The How.  Any thoughts?  Anyway, glad to be back.  Hope someone might be going to Dallas, Sept 21.  I will be there... My 7th show this year.

mc