Re: Stereo version of A Quick One; (Feels Like) Starting Over

Well, once again I will cite Plant and Page's Walking To Clarksdale as an example. As "Unledded" Led Zeppelin P&P made a pretty weak album (No Quarter), which (IMHO) caused the listener to focus more on what was no longer possible to perform rather than what "magic" these two might be able to create. Clarksdale, on the other hand, was a damned fine album. If there's a weakness it's in the songwriting...and I'd say they did pretty well considering. Others may disagree. So if they make a new album (and I'm not opposed to that in any way) they should move forward, rather than bank on the past. After all, that IS one of the things that made them unique, isn't it?
Yes, except that there things are called name recognition and brand loyalty and goodwill. You get rid of a lot of baggage when you change the name of a business, but you also give most of the positive things.

keets