Re: Stereo version of A Quick One; Responding to Goober Pyle

AEB, re

> > From: "g.adams" <g.adams@insightbb.com
> >
> > My info comes from Odds and Sods...
> >
> > Which, IMO, rules out any/all reliability.

I take exception to that.

Whatever the faults imagined or real relating to individuals or personas
on O&S, whenever it comes to factual matters there is little wrong with
it. As there is little wrong with factual matters reported here.

On a personal note, I've been able to inform O&S occasionally  of
matters relating to UK releases of CD's or radio/tv/live appearances
which are factually correct.

I was able to advise UK fans of the correct details of how long the
release of My Generation de Luxe was going to be delayed in the UK
before anyone else. Are you saying that was wrong? Indeed, are you
saying that I'm unreliable?

Many factual comments on O&S are reposted to this list, AMW and Whoboots
- are you saying you completely ignore those?

Also, are you saying that those who repost factual matters from O&S -
Lela and Brian in particular - are unreliable?

You should separate your gripe (if any) with individuals from facts and
accept that O&S does have a body of Who fans whose interest is the Who
and its relationship with fans, friends and admirers, and that factual
matters reported by those listers is accurate.

John