Re: album or no?

In a message dated 9/7/02 12:37:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, leb905@yahoo.com
writes:

> This is true.  If they change the name, they've wasted all the work and
> strategy of the last 5-7 years that's led to their current
> marketability.

In my town they are having The Who all over WCSX this weekend.  Every hour
they are playing a song from the Detoit show and it sounds glorious!!  From
what I have heard so far, there is MUCH BASS in the mix and Pino is great. It
is very powerful sounding and does not have that lagging feeling that I felt
from Blues to the Bush at times. (Roger's voice alone blows that one away)
The difference in Zak Starkey from the 2000 tour is just incredible. What
Punch!  Pete sounded as if he were playing a studio take on 5:15. Man, he was
on. Very professional sounding. Such energy! Get this one.

It has been an event here and the station said that if you don't know about
this, then you must be living under a rock. They are promoting the music.com
website along with giving away free cd's of MGDE and  The Ultimate collection
with much positive talk about the band.  I hope that all the cities on the
tour do the same. Good to see the boys being marketed!

And as far as the album question goes?  I think that you all may know what I
think by now.  I scoff at you cynics.  ;)

Jon in Mi.