Re: album or no?

I don't know that we should ever say, "just one more time." Musicians like this should keep their options open.

keets

> Should they go ahead or not?

My opinion is they should definitely, DEFINITELY go ahead with the album. Based on the reviews of the shows, Daltrey and Townshend (and the rest of the crew), have it in them to record some new material. I do wonder if they will consider another bass player or not. I respect Pino, but perhaps it is kind of a Kenney Jones kind of situation where they might need to rethink it. But, Pino has done a fabulous, courageous job, being called up at the last minute and all.

Then, go back on tour to promote and play. Just one more time. Don't call it "final" or "fairwell" or "reunion" tour. Just play for the joy of playing, for the joy of the fans and for the joy of their very unique place in rock and roll. Just me two cents worth.........

JJ