love

ML said "And I said, TO JEFF, "Be proud." Not directed to you in any
way,..."

I guess that was an insult directed at me.  Whatever.  I started it ;-)
Let's see...we've gone from analyzing fellow posters to threatening fellow
posters.

Here's some analysis back at 'ya:
MGDE rocks!
I love the "My Generation" track with the guitar turned way down.  What a
rhythm section they had, even at that young age!  Oh well (shrugs), John and
Keith are dead.  Let's move on shall we.

Check out MGDE.  Check out Tommy live.  Check out Quad live.  Check out The
Who circa 2000-early 2002.   Do they sound the same?  None of the components
sound the same (except for some of the songs), and the whole does not sound
the same.  They've changed many times through the years.  All different, all
beautiful.  Catch them on the final leg of the current tour if you can.  Get
a good seat if you can.  Shake your ass.  Sing along.  Try to feel good.  It
really does help :0)

Jeff