Last Call - John Entwistle Tree Closes Today

The signups for this tree are ending tonight at midnight EST.  If you
want to get in on it, you still have a few hours.  To sign up, follow
these simple proceedures:

1)  Sign up for the WhoBoots mailing list, if you're not already on it
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whoboots)
2)  Create a user profile at WhoBoots.com, if you haven't already done so
(http://www.whoboots.com/create_login.asp), using the same email address
you have your WhoBoots email sent to.  NOTE:  You must be a member of the
Yahoo!Group to create a profile on WhoBoots.com.
3)  Login and click the signup link next to the tree title.

Once you've completed steps 1 and 2 once, you'll never have to do them
again.  Signing up for a WhoBoots Tree or B/P is now as easy as logging
in and clicking a link!

Here's the original announcement email again:

First, I want to thank everyone for their patience on this one. I've
tree John Entwistle's last show with The Who - Royal Albert Hall 2-8-02.
I know this show is in high demand, and I appreciate that (for the most
part) most of you respected my wishes that it not be spread around here
until I have found the best seed to tree. That being said, I have!
I've listened to 8 (yes 8!) different versions of the tree and picked
out one that was, I feel, head and shoulders above the rest. Taped by
our very own Kathy M.! The source is Sony C-3002 > Sony TCD-D8 and it's
got great depth.

Signups will be handled on the site, as usual, and will close September
6, 2002 (two weeks from today). To signup, create a profile at
http://www.whoboots.com/create_login.asp (if you haven't already). Log
in and click the "Sign Up" link next to the tree. Couldn't be simpler!

Justin D. Trout
WhoBoots.com