Re: MTV Kids Alright?

Thanks so much Jim, you too are a good one, very intelligent.
That's pretty disturbing to hear about someone killing there baby.
We hear about in more and more. This summer I heard of at least
a dozen people leaving there babies in there cars in 90 plus degree
weather and clamed they simply forgot the babies were in there.
I just don't know how one could forget something like that.
Thank you again Jim for your kind words.
    (and God save the Who)
                    Shannon (white boots) Daily