Re: For Trade

Jon re:

The money goes to charity. Why not wait a little longer and buy the cd's yourself.

L.

Jon Dawson heeft op vrijdag, 6 sep 2002 om 04:15 (Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven:

I'm getting my Who Soundboard for the Detroit show in
a couple of days, so if anybody out there would like
to trade for some of the other Soundboard shows
(especially Chicago), please email me.

Also, I recently acquired all 4-nights of MSG 2002 on
video...I'd like to trade for the Who's UK shows,
especially the one with Pete landing in the front row.

Jon
www.thirdofnever.com

=====
Jon Dawsonwww.thirdofnever.com