Stereo version of A Quick One; Responding to Goober Pyle

I have been told there is a stereo version of A Quick One coming up for release at some point. I don't have any details, hadn't seen anything here about it. Anyone got the scoop?

Mark old pal, you called me out - plain and simple.  No, you didn't mention
me by name, Jeff did.

Jim:

And I said, TO JEFF, "Be proud." Not directed to you in any way, and hard to even find an insult there, unless (as you are) someone is looking for one. If you're not a complete and total loser, what's wrong with Jeff being proud he feels close to you? You're a lot like the woman who spilled coffee on her lap and then sued McDonalds for her own stupidity. Sitting there in front of your monitor, waiting, hoping, I'll mention you in one of my posts...then AH-HAH! Pounce! You get another chance to make an ass of yourself! (insert: wild applause echoing in your head)

by a comma, genius.  Not a semicolon.

"I ain't fooling, I'm gonna send you back for schoolin'..."

Last thing Mark.  You didn't actually cross it, but you came VERY close to
crossing a line with your above statement; very close.  I am open game - you

I didn't insult your "wife," imbecile, because I don't believe you have one (I hate to use it, but there's no other word that applies: DUH!). So once again you leap before you look (and run headfirst into a wall), o witless one. Always with you the imagined wrong, always accusations which are baseless. And, for that matter, fuck you. Come looking for me and I'll crack your back over my knee like a rotten branch.

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML