Re: Jones Beach

I've heard before that Roger does that as part of his warm-up. If they release a DVD of the rehearsal, you won't need a boot. You can see the juggling in COMEDY OF ERRORS.

keets

was wondering if anyone paid attention to the screen video at the concert at Jones Beach where they had The Who rehearsing for the tour? did anyone know that ROGER CAN YODEL? ! ! we did it great. he has so many hidden talents...i know he can juggle too. would love to have a boot fo Roger yodeling. lol