Re: 1989 tour and so on..., BOOTLEG Inquiry

1989 tour and so on...:

Andy said:
>I thought I'd throw in my 2cents on this topic. I was 12 when The Who came
>to Sullivan Stadium in the summer of 89. At the time my interest in the Who
>was limited to the Whos Better Whos Best CD. I was still preoccupied with
>little league and Van Halen solos...

Yeah I remember this tour at Vet Stadium in Philly.  I was on the infield
and remember them coming on the stage to the song from the TV show
Bonanza with Pete pretending to be on a horse.

This is the tour I credit for encouraging me to play guitar.  I remember
really being taken with Pete's playing on acoustic.   My recent purchases
where his Deep End Live at Brixton Academy, and Secret Policeman's Ball.

I dug the acoustic stuff and still regard him as one of the best acoustic
players on the planet.

BOOTLEG Inquiry:

Does anyone have the 1989 tour (particularly the Radio City broadcast) on
CD.  I'm willing to trade or work a deal to get it.

Please contact me privately.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.