From: "An English Boy" <peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com>
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Boiler Suits
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:56:24 -0800

From: Keithjmoon70@aol.com

I didn't shave that week, either.  I
can do all the jumps and make the snarls.  I have pictures to prove it.

You're almost as boastful as *mc* can be.

Ok, consider yourself called to prove....show me.

Post the fuckin' pics.

AEB (in a mood, as usual, especially toward boastful braggarts)~

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp