To Johanna

> Yesterday became a very emotional day.......being John's memorial service and
> all.  I swear I thought I'd be where he is.  I am so
> thankful I am not (yet),
> but so sad that he is still there.

WOW!!  That was quite a gutsy thing to do, sharing such a huge part of your life and who you are with this list.  I have always enjoyed your posts and as a Who fan don't want you to go anywhere, but I know that your kids are benefitting immeasurably from your rescue and new lease on life.  Don't go visit John just yet (he's in Heaven, by the way, rocking with Keith as we write.  In fact, Hendrix and Jim Morrison or Freddie Mercury probably joined them to create the power band of all time.  We need responsible mothers and great Who fans down here for many more years.  Thanks for sticking around.

mc